What is NeuroCranial Restructuring?
NeuroCranial Restructuring is the newest and most powerful therapy in physical medicine. NeuroCranial Restructuring is a cumulative treatment process involving controlled release of the connective tissue tension to unwind the body and return it toward its original design. NeuroCranial Restructuring utilizes careful analysis of the body’s proprioception (patterns of balance) to determine the precise areas of the skull needing to be unlocked during each day’s treatment.
This sounds very complex, but in practice it is relatively simple:
After receiving a form of deep muscle massage and external cranial manipulation, the patient is analyzed to determine the cranial treatment pattern for the day. Then the patient is positioned on a treatment table with one or two therapists helping to hold him/her in a very specific position. The skull is finally released by the action of small, inflatable endonasal balloons that are inserted through the nostril and inflated briefly into the throat. The inflation feels like getting water up the nose and rarely requires five seconds to complete.
Endonasal balloons in treatment are not new. They have been used during cranial therapy for over seventy years. Frequently these treatments, such as Bilateral Nasal Specific therapy, gave relief of symptoms and some long-term results while using a generalized pattern of treatment. Many of the results, however, were temporary and the treatment was frequently painful.
NeuroCranial Restructuring is different from these therapies. With the specific treatment pattern found with NeuroCranial Restructuring’s careful analysis and the new addition of specific body positioning, the entire skeletal structure can be permanently changed with NeuroCranial Restructuring. This unlocking of the connective tissues’ residual tensions combines with precise movements of the cranial bones to allow the structural systems of the body to move incrementally and cumulatively towards the body’s original design.
NeuroCranial Restructuring creates a permanent structural release for the changes triggered by traumatic events of a body’s life. Birth trauma, accidents and falls, sports injuries, medical procedures, severe emotional and biochemical traumas are just some of the causes of musculoskeletal damage that are released with NeuroCranial Restructuring. Conditions like:
- Anxiety and nervousness
- Arthritis, bursitis, rheumatism
- Attention Deficit Disorder, dyslexia, hyperactivity and other learning disabilities
- Cerebral palsy
- Concussion and other head injuries
- Depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Down’s Syndrome
- Ear infection and deafness
- Glaucoma, double vision and other vision problems
- Headaches, head pressure, migraines
- Low energy, Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue
- Muscle spasms, neck and shoulder pain
- Organ functioning
- Orthodontic stress and bruxism
- Parkinson’s disease and tremors
- Poor concentration and focus
- Relationship difficulties
- Sciatica, kyphosis (hunchback), lordosis (swayback), scoliosis (spiral spine), military spine & other problems
- Sinusitis, sleep apnea, snoring, other breathing and sinus disorders
- TMD, TMJ (mouth, head and jaw pains)
- Vertigo and other balance problems
- Whiplash Syndrome
- Wrinkles (NeuroCranial Restructuring replaces a face lift)
NeuroCranial Restructuring helps these conditions (and more) because they all have either a structural cause or a significant structural component. NeuroCranial Restructuring is simple, painless and powerful. Read further on this site for more information!