NeuroCranial Restructuring Physician and Training Class Overview
Dr. Training courses are available to physicians (DO, DC, MD, DMD, DDS) who are
interested in bringing the best physical medicine techniques to their patients.
The goal of the doctor training class is to insure that the participants can return to their practices with usable skills. To maintain quality, the sessions are small and intense. The average class lasts sixty to seventy hours in one week and has no more than 5 class participants. Eighty-five percent of the NeuroCranial Restructuring Training Course participants pass.
The doctors who still have difficulty changing their paradigm of the physical operation of the body will fail the class. Only qualified doctors will be given certification in NeuroCranial Restructuring. The doctors who fail are given certificates of attendance. Courses are generally held twice each year. These courses are available to qualified doctors, subject to acceptance by Dean Howell, ND and limited to five participants per class. The doctors admitted for training include the following licenses: ND, MD, DO, DC, DDS, DMD.
The cost is $7,000 and includes:
- Seven days of instruction in NeuroCranial Restructuring with a total of five doctors-in-training including over forty hours with Dr. Dean Howell.
- At least four NeuroCranial Restructuring treatments from Dean Howell, ND
- A basic tool kit of NeuroCranial Restructuring equipment
- Instruction in the concepts of NeuroCranial Restructuring. This is a major paradigm shift for most people!
- Instruction in equipment setup
- Instruction in the physical analysis and proprioceptive testing of patients
- Instruction in the techniques of NeuroCranial Restructuring
- Observation of 5 to 8 patients receiving a total of 20-40 NeuroCranial Restructuring treatments from Dr. Howell, observation of 24-60 patient-treatments performed by the doctors-in-training.
- Supervised (by Dean Howell, ND) treatment by each student-doctor of 12 patient-treatments (over a four-day period).
- A CD of before and after photos of the student-doctor, the patients and the other student-doctor participants and a workbook of the material covered during the class.
Comments from Class Participants
The response of class participants is enthusiastic. Here are some comments from doctors who have taken the course.
“I am very well satisfied with this class. In fact, it is the best-focused technique presentation I’ve experienced. Seeing it done on actual patients, self-experiencing and then doing it oneself makes a major difference. Also the explanations were simple and succinct.”
Angelo Querin DC, DDS
” This was the best training seminar I’ve ever been involved with. It was great watching you, to understand how you interact with the patients, then following through with our own patients. It was important to know that they [the patients] are in the office for the first time. We got to see exactly the way patients respond [to the therapy].”
Douglas Hays DC
“I want to stay and pick your brain some more. This class has pulled so much together. This technique is genius. I’m anxious to see where we can take it from here. This is the best, most intense, most involved class I have attended in twenty-plus years as a chiropractor.”
Charles Linn DC
“This technique is completely different from BNS. There is no comparison. With NeuroCranial Restructuring, consistent positive progress can be made with conditions which are difficult to get any response using other approaches.”
Boyer Cole NMD
“This technique and the class itself have opened me up to thinking about and seeing that I can make deeper and permanent (longer-lasting) biomechanical, neurophysiologic changes in my patients. It has given me a great tool to satisfyingly and confidently work with patients and has enlivened me about practice again.”
Lewis Arrandt DC, ND